SYSTEM OF PLAYING A LEAGUE MEETING
- A league match consists of 6 or 7 matches .
- We play directly on two courts: women's singles first, then men's singles, last men's and women's doubles and possibly mixed.
- If the result of a league match ends with a score of 6/0, 5/1 or 4/2, the match is resolved, and if the score of a league match is 3/3, we play the mix as decisive game.
- There may be a maximum of three changes to the composition of the team in a league match.
- Matches will always be played on Sunday at 10.00 am without the possibility of delaying the match or postponing the match, the lack of team readiness will result in a forfeit.
- The presentation of the teams takes place before the game at 9.30.
- We play the matches with the official PZT ball.
- Two types of surfaces are allowed for the competition - brick powder and hard courts in the hall, while additionally a carpet surface is allowed.
- The league meeting will be chaired by the chief referee delegated by SuperLiga, and on the stools in each match by club / regional judges.
- If the chief referee and the competition commissioner decides that the statutory facility is not prepared, the league match ends with a forfeit for the opposing team.
- For winning a league match in the ratio of 6/0, 5/1 or 4/2 the team receives 3 points; in a ratio of 4/3, the team receives 2 points.
- For losing a league match in the ratio of 3/4, the team receives 1 point.
- For losing a league match in the ratio of 0/6, 1/5 or 2/4, the team gets 0 points, while the forfeit is -1 point.
2 GAMEPLAY CLASS 8 TEAMS EACHseason 2023
2 men's singles + 2 women's singles men's
doubles + women's doubles
(draw - deciding mix)